The Association of Geoscientists for International Development

I've always had an interest in world development. If I hadn't of fell in love with and chosen to study Geology at university, I would have definitely taken the option to study international development. I'm actively researching how I could possibly interlink these as a career. I follow Geology for Global Development regularly, and find the work they do ever so interesting. I'm hopefully attending their national conference in October as I'd love to meet people of similar interests but still within the geology field of work. Their website actually took me to The Association of Geoscientists for Internation Development which I've now become a member of. It costs merely £3 for a student in the UK which I personally think it worth paying if you have such an interest as I think it's important to be globally aware.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linkedin Premium on a student budget – is it worth it?

Welcome

A day in the life of an MGeol student